Search Our Blog!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Songs

The Reindeer Pokey

(to the tune of The Hokey Pokey)
You put your antlers in.
You put your antlers out.
You put you antlers in,
And you shake them all about.
You do the Reindeer Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

Continue with phrases below:

You put your hooves in....
You put your red nose in....
You put your fluffy tail in...
You put your reindeer body in…

Call Rudolph

Eight little reindeer pulling Santa's sled,
One fell down and bumped his head.
The elves called Santa and Santa said,
"Can seven little reindeer pull my sled?"

Count down the same way until you get to the last part below:

One little reindeer pulling Santa's sled,
He fell down and bumped his head.
The elves called Santa and Santa said,
"Call Rudolph!"


Where is My Gingerbread Man?

(to the tune of "Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?")
Oh where, oh where is my Gingerbread Man?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
He popped out of the oven and ran out the door.
Oh where, oh where can he be?


I'm a Little Snowman 

(to the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot")
I'm a little snowman,
Short and fat.
Here are my buttons,
Here is my hat.
When the sun comes out,
I'll melt away.
But I'll be back 
On a snowy day!


10 Little Elves

10 little elves jumping in the sleigh,
One falls off and slides away.
Santa calls the reindeer and the reindeer say.,
"No more jumping in Santa's sleigh!"

(Repeat until you get to 1.)

No comments:

Post a Comment